Monday, April 11, 2005

Me and My Niece

I used to write my blog in my mother tounge : Indonesian. I' wasnt confident to write it in english and it never cross in my mind that someone who doesnt speak my languange will find my blog and visit it again and again:) But i was wrong, one friend, Anne from Baltimore, Maryland, US found my blog and two times left comments there.

And when i visited her blog today i found some interesting things there which are written in the languange i understand then i felt i did 'unfair' to her here. so..here we go, this time i'll try to write my story in the languange that we both understand, i hope i wont make her and all of you 'lost in the dark forrest'! :)

I read last story in her blog about her trip to visit her sister's family, and that makes me think about my sister's family who lives far far away from me. I miss them, especially my niece Masha, and looking at all the pictures of Anne's niece make it worse. Let me share with you all some pictures of my favourite niece this time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Me And Masha (2001)

This picture was taken on the day masha and her family flew to germany. She was 1,5 years old. I dont remember if there were something on the ground and i dont know why the direction looks like that:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and Masha ( 2003)
This one is the picture when masha visited my family last time. I smile when comparing these two pictures. the 'pose' looks the same, doesnt it?? just different on the sight direction :). but our hair seems like always in the opposite 'direction' :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Ling-Ling" and Her "Free Style" Poses :)

Masha is always glad if someone takes her picture. I still remember how much we laughed on that 'photo session':) All that pictures were taken by me with pocket camera. She just looked like the perfect target to be shooted by camera on that day. I asked her to move all the way she like, and she made me laughing loudly. Oh i really really miss that time.

By the way, which one is your favourite pose?? :)

8 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger anne said...

Inez, you write beautifully in English! I only wish I could do the same in your language--may I ask again what language you were writing in?

I LOVE these pictures. I can imagine how much you would miss your niece--you must have so much fun when you do see her.

My favorite pose? How can I choose, I only wish I had been there for the photo shoot, too.

If I had to choose though, I think it would be the picture on the top, right.

Thanks for sharing you pictures.
(I'm embarrassed that you are blogging in English...I'll have a new passion to learn your language once I know which one to look up) :)

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe.. ponakanmu imut juga..

emang susah yah nulis dengan bahasa orang.. passionnya kurang kerasa.. hehehehe..

iyah, nanti kalo ada rezeki meritnya di jakarta juga ada deh.. :P

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger inez said...

Hi Anne, thanks to stopped in again here, and im glad you understand what i wrote:)

i were writting in Indonesian ( Bahasa Indonesia). I would love to teach you my languange via email, but i'm affraid it wont work well because it's difficult to tell you by word how to pronounce the indonesian words. so.. maybe you can find an indonesian student there to teach you. it's an easy languange to learn anne, believe me :)'.

Ann, thanks to gave me a courage to write in english(finally, gi,:)), so dont feel embarrassed, ok :)

send my regard to Ellen and Isiah and your family.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger inez said...

emang clod, apalagi untuk yang kaya' gw..focusnya jadi ke bahasanya deh bukan alur dan ceritanya...tp ya sekali-sekali gpp kali ya buat nyoba mah..:)

gw doain lo dapet rejeki banyak kalo gitu supaya meritnya di jakarta juga..:) eh Mayo dateng kan??? :p

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger inez said...

Thank you fer...

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai, ta..

MET HARI KARTINI yah...?
smile.. :)

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://hnmeicqe.com/ovsc/qlit.html | http://sqlbzepn.com/aztn/uluk.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home