Thursday, November 01, 2007

Searching out the meaning of life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A wonderful man....

His name is Kevin Sweeney. I call him 'big brother', well he is physically big but bigger in his heart. He lives in Philadelphia, USA. We've 'met' 10 years ago'. I was about 20 years and he was 33. Since the first time we met I knew it wouldn't be a short relation. He is really nice and fun to talk with. We have a lot of things in common. We both love to see the movie, jacky chan and jet lee are our favorites, he enjoys the Broadway theater and i love to hear about it :). I like to read the book and he likes to give the book :)'. i used to study engineering and he works as locomotive engineer. We both like to talk about life, what we want and plan about our life. But the most common thing here is we both was born on October.


He always remember my birthday and never fail to surprise me by sending the birthday present. Like what i got yesterday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What a wonderful card and book, bro...'.


He never missed all my important times, such as graduation, promotion, and winning the competiton...and He said he always waiting for my wedding day :)'. It seem you should be more patient about that, bro :)


He shows me the truth meaning of friendship, loving and caring other people, which makes our life meaningful.

I'm speechless to describe him further. I'm just so lucky to have him.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Special ordered by him to celebrate my bachelor graduation - Class of 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home